What We Do
We Take the Headaches Out of Solar Energy
A solar system’s needs for service range from system to system and owner to owner. General service (O&M) is needed to keep the system functioning at full capacity. Testing should be carried out yearly on a solar system to ensure proper voltage and ampacity range, module efficiency and DC/AC inverter conversion. Solar systems vibrate every so slightly and can create loose electrical and structural connections to the home, which should also be evaluated yearly.
Solar O&M Services
General service (O&M) is needed to keep the system functioning at full capacity.
- Commercials & Residential Solutions
- Monitoring Contracts
- Production Issue Resolution
- Debris Clean Up & Annual Maintenance
“Critters” those damn critters! What exactly is a “critter”? Critter is a term that the Solar industry has adopted for squirrels, birds, raccoons or any other small animal that may want to nest under your solar array.
- Mitigate Pest with Wildlife Prevention Guards
- Prevent Additional Costs from Critter Damages
- Protect Your Investment
- Repair & Replace Damages To Your System
Removal & Reinstallations
Removal and Reinstallation, commonly know in the industry as an “R&R” is a common service typically needed for customer who look to get a new roof installed.
- Remove and Replace Your System After Contractor Work
- Coordinate All Work FOR YOUR With Your Contractor(s)
- Rest Assured Your Home Is In Good Hands
- Financing Available For Your Project
Ever wonder what your options are without calling every company under the sun? (pun intended) Your options are more vast than you would think.
- Contract Review You Can Rely On
- Avoid Gettin Taken Advantage Of By Any Salesman
- We Have Your Best Interest At Heart
- Avoid Time Consuming Searching For Installers
Solar O&M Solutions
Keep your system working for you. General service (O&M) is needed to keep the system functioning at full capacity.
Did you know that your system can generate a residual income by harnessing power from the sun? Let us help you today.
How do you know that your system is working for you? Solar monitoring is imperative to maintaining a healthy PV solar system
Do you need to repair or replace components within your system? Solar Medix has replaced 500+ modules just in 2018 alone.
Reduced Utility Bill
Solar energy drastically replaces your utility bill. Imagine receiving a check instead of a utility bill! Consult with us today.
At Solar Medix, our certified staff will give you the inspection needed for any and all of your solar needs. Schedule your inspection today.
Request A Quote Today
1301 Corlies Avenue, 3D
Neptune City, NJ 07753
Schedule an appointment today, and a Solar Medix technician will be out to your site right away!